When a charity displays our Seal of Accountability, there are five key characteristics that you, as a donor, can expect:
- Accountability. Charities that display the CCCC Seal of Accountability hold themselves accountable to Christ, to governing authorities, to CCCC, to donors, and to the public.
- Transparency. Certified charities agree to provide a copy of their most recent audited financial statements to anyone who requests them.
- Excellence. The Seal of Accountability distinguishes charities that have demonstrated that they follow a commitment to excellence in resource management, donor relationships, program evaluation, and governance.
- Respect. Certified charities recognize that their donors are people. They commit to respecting the interests and dignity of the donor in every interaction.
- Responsiveness. A charity that displays the Seal of Accountability will welcome your questions, respect your complaints, and provide prompt answers.